This is my second year doing A to Z challenge and I managed to write one post a day (except Sundays!) till the end again.
I have already mentioned the reason why I was doing the challenge in one of my pre-challenge post and in the last one I told you one of the positive, and at the same time weird, side effects.
I think it would be nice to summarize everything here!
I loved A to Z from the very beginning for several reasons:
- I had another excuse, a part from NaNo, to write every day;
- I love challenges, in particularly those that are set by someone else because, although they stimulate me, they’re usually quite human (In other words they’re doable!) in the way they’re made;
- I met some nice new blogs and bloggers;
- I know my fantasy world a bit better;
- I’m mentally stimulated to write more (a part from now that I’m sick…again!);
- I’m willing to finish and add details to my Sonrisa;
- I find out I’m in love with my fantasy world, but not because I’ve created it, but because I just love the place and I wish it could be real;
- I received priceless support from other writers;
- My blog had new followers.
Thanks a lot to those people who created this event, you’ve done a great job and I’m grateful to you!
On the other side I’m just sorry I couldn’t visit many blog or answer quicker to the comments people left me. As you know I’m very busy and even if I try to do my best, I had to leave something behind.
My resolution is to try to visit as many blogs as I can until the next challenge and meanwhile try to comment on blogs and answer to my readers.
And believe me, with all the things I have in my head this is a challenge itself. Speaking of, I have to check the emails…I’m over a thousand again!
That’s it for the moment, talk to you soon!
And most of all thanks for stopping by!