One of the signs that you’re going slow is when you check how many posts you have to catch up with!
I don’t post constantly, I know but it’s not for lack of ideas or prompts but because I’m very busy and even more tired.
One of the things I was greatly behind was thanking and accepting formally the awards given to me, and as today I received another one, I decided that it was time!
So without waiting more, here they are:
Semper Fidelis Award
First of all I want to thank Briana for the Semper Fidelis Award. Semper Fidelis is Latin for Always loyal! It is maybe the award I feel more, because I highly value loyalty. I’ve never betrayed anybody either friend or family or even any other acquaintance. It’s not my nature and receiving an award made me proud.
Now here is the rules:
- § Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
§ Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
§ Nominate 5 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
§ Post something special for each one of your nominees and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
§ Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
So here are my five members of the pack and I’m going to dedicate to them a picture of food I love! Food is important to me, I probably already said that, because cooking for someone is equal to take care of this person and tell him or her they’re important!
Sorry but I have to give you back my little wolf! And when I think of you I could cook for you this:
You’re a very nice person and it’s good to encourage each other, so for you I’d cook this:
For you of course I’d cook this, because they’re a surprise, like you:
I’d prepare this as it’s funny to make and very sweet:
Because as I feel often on the same wave I could cook for you this:
Versatile Blogger Award
It was given to me by Linda, a person most of the time I feel close to! It might be the parenthood or not only, so I’m particularly happy to accept this award! Thanks!
Here is the rules:
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the person (or mythical being) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3. Share seven things about yourself
4. Pass the award along to 15 favourite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Ok, about myself, what could I tell you?
- I never have the right answer at the right time! This is something that infuriates me.
- While I’m having a walk around, I love twisting people and situation I encounter into some fictional character.
- I usually sign on my notebook the names I like most among the thousands of customers I see every year. Some of them are perfect for fantasy novels! And I’m convinced now that Dutch and German surnames in particular are perfect for the villains.
- I love dogs and when I was young I wanted to grow up fast and be rich in order to have a huge house to fill with abandoned dogs.
- First time I wrote something I was 8 and it was the beginning of a book about an archaeologist. Then my hopes were destroyed and I stopped for a too long period of time.
- The instrument I love most is the drum. Maybe is not something I do on purpose but I end up in being friend with drummers, even if I don’t know they play drums in the beginning.
- I love this man, he’s a real artist and I would like you can appreciate his work. Give it a go!
So now I’m supposed to pass the award to 15 bloggers, but I have less, because I don’t like to choose randomly my nominee, so here we are:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are my fellow wolves I nominated above.
And last but not least other two awards passed on by Briana!
I agree with her that these shouldn’t be stopped, so I’m going to paste and copy the original message and I invite my followers and readers to accept them and pass them on!
Thanks so much for your kindness in following me and taking time to read my blog and my posts. It means a lot to me!
And here we are
http://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com made this award, can you all please say this when blogging this to your followers? The woman deserves the praise!!!
This award was given to me with this message:
Awards are nice – they are the equivalent of Girl’s Night Out or a Night with the Guys where you compliment each other, share juicy tidbits about yourself and then inform the group of what amazing find you came across last week.
However, for a variety of reasons there are those who choose not to accept or pass on awards. For those who like the idea of having an award or two on their site, but aren’t up to the work involved or feel like they’ll somehow betray those they follow by narrowing a list down to just 10 – here’s two awards you are welcome to put on your site if I’ve followed you, Liked one of your posts or left a comment that included the link to this page.
You are also free to bestow these no-strings attached Awards to others as you see fit – these images are free to use as long as you and others don’t pretend they are your own. If you wish to link back here, Fantabulous – but not required.
CAN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG PLEASE ACCEPT THESE TWO AWARDS. Yes you!!
This award is for everyone who follows me, please accept both awards. I can’t type every one of you, so PLEASE, Take and accept these two awards
Thank you again for this award, and please, all of you take these awards
IF YOU CHOOSE, JUST COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE!!