I was already in bed when I received the notification for this award and I thought that I might have dreamed about it.
But this morning when I got up…actually for the second time (Maya decided to kick me out of bed at 5.30 but then my partner sent me up for another couple of hours) and I checked the email I realized that what I read was true.
And thanks to Lashell for the award.
Actually for some reason I keep feeling awkward and embarrassed, because I’m not sure I deserve these awards, but as people keeps giving to me there might be something good I’m doing with this blog, this time.
And here you have the rules I took from Lashell’s blog. Make sure to visit it!
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate several other bloggers for the award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination via comments.
I’ll say a few random things about me. I’m thinking I should include all these facts and the others I wrote for the previous award in the “who’s Franny” page.
So here we go:
- I live in Ireland which is one of the countries I’ve always wanted to visit since my childhood. The others are Scotland and Japan. I’ve spent one weekend in Edinburgh but I’m thinking to go back and visit more. And I hope against hope to be able to visit Japan one day.
- I suck in planning (I think I’ll do a post about that) and every time I jot down a list or something alike I get nervous because I cannot check anything at all.
- I’m a big time waster, as I realize little by little every day. I always tell myself that tomorrow I’ll be better but it’s just a sailor’s promise.
- I believe in ghosts and something supernatural exists but I don’t believe in gods…any of them. It might be a reaction to the bigotry I had at home. But mostly the majority of the things they say don’t make any sense to me. I respect Shinto because it worships the nature and the elements mainly and it’s more on my same wave.
- I love pistachio and hazelnut combo when I have an ice-cream.
- I created a fantasy world called Sonrisa and I’ve been working on it for 6 years now, but I cannot see the end. There is so much to do!
- I lost my self-confidence when I was 13. If someone sees her can send her home, please, we miss her a lot.
And now I nominated several bloggers for the award.
Now as every blog award means a lot to me, I’m going to give this one to those bloggers who with their words, actions, or way of living their life inspire me and give me courage and strength to go on!
I mean it guys, so here we go: