Now that I finished the challenge and I am off work I can dedicate a post to my very first award ever!
Considering that I’ve been blogging on and off on several platforms since 2007, this is a milestone!
I was at work that day! I admit that! And I also admit that I peeped on my phone to check what the mail just arrived was about and here it was a comment from sweet Briana who has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I couldn’t believe it and most of all, I had no idea that someone would never give me an award!
I was so happy and shocked and moved at the same time that I almost gave myself away!
I still feel a bit awkward in writing this post!
Thank you so much Briana! You can find her here!
Now let’s try to do things properly and first of all I’m going to write the rules for those who are not familiar with this award!
First of all you have to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and link their blog site. Check!
And now THE RULES!
1. List 11 random facts about you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and link their blog sites.
3. Notify the bloggers of their award.
4. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award
Here are some facts about me:
1. I love my child more than my life. However, although at the very beginning I stated that I wanted 3, after having her I say that I’ll think twice about the second!
2. Whenever I go to Italy I try to eat the things I love most like, pizza, sgabei and farinata, until I feel sick! People around look at me all the time like I had a severe eating disorder, but who cares!
3. I love foreign languages, I speak Italian, English, a bit of Spanish and I remember less that I’d love to of Japanese!
4. I created a very personal family for myself and I can say that beside my brother I have another brother and two sisters and I love them very much.
5. I’m an open book and unfortunately you can understand what I think as soon as you study my face…or even if you just look at it. Actually if I can’t stand you, you’ll get it before I open my mouth!
6. I love martial arts, I did karate for 3 years till the brown belt when I was teen ager and it was the best period of my life.
7. I love writing and creating things. It’s a real addiction I have to admit. Thanks goodness is legal!
8. I love pirates, yarrrrr. I’m collecting books about them! And Vampires, trying to collect books about them as well. And just if you were wondering, I started loving Pirates when I was 8 thanks to Sandokan adventures, Pirates of Caribbean came later! And most important I love the classic kind of vampire, the one that explodes or burns to death if under the sun! I felt insulted by the sparkling thing!
9. If I could choose to come back and meet someone from past time it would be Robert Louis Stevenson. He’s my hero and I’d love to talk to him.
10. I love men in kilt. Love them! When Ireland plays against Scotland and my workplace fills with Scots in kilt I’m the happiest staff member.
11. I collect weird earrings. I have a kind of zoo and a necked leprechaun. I think I wouldn’t like to wear earring too normal, I’d feel weird.
And now let’s answer the questions I was asked:
What is your favourite movie? This is hard. I’d say I love all the studio Ghibli’s movies and Braveheart.
What is your favourite book? Even harder! Let’s try to squeeze in “Treasure Island”, “Matilda”, The Harry Potter saga, “Genji Monogatari”.
Do you like sunset or sunrise better? Sunrises, although the colours of both are magic.
Are you a cat person, or a dog person? Definitely dog person. I hate cats. But if I could chose I’d adopt a penguin, they’re the best.
Have you ever eaten any wild game? Yeah, I tried venison, boar and hare, but I don’t like them much, the flavour is too strong.
If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I’d try to be braver and I’d go three months in Japan alone for a start.
Do you have someone in your life that is your best friend? Who is it? They’re three, the ones I was talking about before. I call them Nani, Mili and Silvi. I love you so much guys!
Where would you like to go on vacation? Japan! I’d spend there as long as I could!
Are you happy or sad when it rains? I’d say I’m inspired!
What is your favourite food? Oh dear….all the sweet things? And also pasta…any kind? Oh really, this is impossible to answer!
Do you have a hobby? What is it? Yeah I love reading and writing is a hobby as well, right?! Then when I have time I cook and if I could really obtain to have 58 hours long days I’d love to cross stitch!
And now the winners are *drums*:
Now it’s your turn to answer:
1. Do you have a nickname?
2. Who’s your favourite writer?
3. If you could switch life with someone who’d you choose? And why?
4. If you had a time machine where would you go?
5. Pirate or Vampires?
6. Are you a satisfied person or you do you keep working to obtain something?
7. Sweet or savoury?
8. Which is your favourite colour?
9. What’s your favourite animal?
10. Is friendship important for you?
11. Fantasy or sci-fi?
So here it is and I hope you enjoyed it! I’m sure I will, reading your answers!!!
I’ll see you tomorrow.